33 Walden Street Concord, MA 01742
As resident and Realtor in Concord MA, I provide my clients with my local knowledge of the area market, the neighborhoods and schools, and all the area has to offer. “Experience Excellence” is my motto and I am dedicated to delivering truly exceptional customer service. My clients all benefit from my attention to detail, my expertise in contract negotiation and the skills I honed developing training programs as a Director in Human Resources. Combined, these distinctive skills allow me to excel as a REALTOR.
I am married to Dr. Vlassis Travias, an Emerson Hospital physician and Board of Director. We have three young daughters, two attend Elementary School in Concord, and our youngest is in preschool. In our spare time we love to travel down to the North Fork of Long Island where we have a second home in the town of Greenport.
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Member, Greater Boston Association of Realtors
- Past positions – Director of Human Resources United Electric Controls, Cambridge Heart, Inc. and Emerson Hospital.
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Realtor
Education & Certification
- Lesley University – BS in Human Resources Management
- Northeastern University – MBA
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate School
- National Association of Realtors – Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Concord Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Emerson Hospital Auxiliary
- Toys for Tots
- Open Table Concord
- Community Servings
- Active member and former Greek School Teacher, Saint Athanasius Greek Orthodox Church, Arlington MA
Fluent in Greek