We love living in the cities and towns in the Greater Boston area and here’s another of our 52 reasons why. At Barrett & Company Real Estate, we encourage support and patronage of local businesses and organizations. This includes community, regional and school theatre productions. We want to share some of our favorites with you.
- Our neighbors at The Concord Players in Concord MA are bringing ‘Little Women’ to life
- Merrimack Repertory Theatre in Lowell MA is finishing up a successful run of ‘Daddy Long Legs’
- Concord-Carlisle High School in Concord MA will be performing ‘A Little Night Music’
- Reagle Music Theatre of Greater Boston in Waltham MA is bringing ‘A Little Bit of Ireland’ to town
- Regent Theatre in Arlington MA is in the midst of ‘Monsters: A Midlife Musical Meltdown’
Where do you go to get your live theater experience in Greater Boston?