Barrett Sotheby's International Realty - Acton
- Specialize in Residential Real Estate Sales in the towns of Acton, Boxborough, Littleton, Maynard, Harvard, Stow, Shirley and other towns within a 15 mile radius of Acton.
- Work with both Buyers and Sellers
- Provide referrals to other areas in Massachusetts and to the other 49 states.
- Help Investors find property and if needed, educate them about being a Landlord. Have familiarity with a 1031 exchange.
- Recognize the importance of listening, respecting one's budget and financial situation
- Educate first time Buyers and Sellers so they are comfortable with the process.
- Communicate to all Buyers and Sellers current market conditions, statistics, and common sense facts so they can make an informed decision
- Provide guidance for preparing a home for the market
- Committed to serving the best interests of my clients and making sure the sale is a Success! Personally, I love gardening and the beauty of the landscape and understand the effort and cost to create it.
- Wheaton College, Norton, MA BA *Former Teacher *Joined Acton Real Estate in 1987 until it was acquired by Barrett Sothebys in the Fall of 2018.
- • National Association of Realtors®
- • Massachusetts Association of Realtors®
- • Greater Boston Real Estate Board
"Carole is a highly competent, proactive and relational professional. She assisted me in dealing with a very stressful situation of reinstating a condo left in a deplorable condition by a former tenet by calmly providing me with local resources to restore it to it’s original condition. She initially, assisted me in putting the condo on the market for sale by completing the appropriate research including what the current market would bear as well as instructing me in securing the [...]