Barrett Sotheby's International Realty - Acton
As resident and Realtor® in Concord MA, I provide my clients with my local knowledge of the area market, the neighborhoods and schools, and all the area has to offer. “Experience Excellence” is my motto and I am dedicated to delivering truly exceptional customer service. My clients all benefit from my attention to detail, my expertise in contract negotiation and the skills I honed developing training programs as a Director in Human Resources. Combined, these distinctive skills allow me to excel as a Realtor®.
I am married to Dr. Vlassis Travias, President of Medical Staff at Emerson Hospital. We have three young daughters who attend local schools. In our spare time we love to travel down to the North Fork of Long Island where we have a second home in the town of Greenport.
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Member, Greater Boston Association of Realtors
- Past positions – Director of Human Resources United Electric Controls, Cambridge Heart, Inc. and Emerson Hospital.
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Realtor
Education & Certification
- Lesley University – BS in Human Resources Management
- Northeastern University – MBA
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate School
- National Association of Realtors – Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR), Military Relocation Professional (MRP), Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES), Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Board Member, Sofia’s Angels Foundation
- Concord Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Emerson Hospital Auxiliary
- Toys for Tots
- Open Table Concord
- Community Servings
- Active member of Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, Lexington MA
Fluent in Greek
Highly professional and a pleasure thank work with.
We had a fantastic experience with Anna Travias during our home buying process. She was kind and respectful, knowledgeable, attentive, and responsive. She demonstrated a deep knowledge of the process and of the local area and was extremely helpful in listening to our priorities/concerns and answering our questions. We wholeheartedly recommend her!
Daniel and Ellen Hart
Anna was wonderful every step of the way in our home purchasing experience. She was knowledgeable about schools and local amenities that separated each town. I would highly recommend Anna Travias to anyone looking for an outstanding realtor to sort through the home buying process. Anna kept us up to date on what to expect, to helping resolve any issues we encountered along the way. Anna Travias was thoughtful and patient with us as we were dealing with selling our house in another state and [...]
Delphina Rojo-Acton, MA
"Anna's honesty and transparency was beyond our expectations. Through every step of the process Anna was forthcoming and open in guiding us. We are 100% sure we would not have been able to do it without Anna's professional and deep level of experience. Her passion is what makes all the difference! We will definitely go back to Anna!!!!!" John and Brenda, Sudbury "We are more than pleased with Anna Travias' performance as our selling [...]