Barrett Sotheby's International Realty - Bedford
49 Great Road
Bedford, MA 01730
Email Phone: 781-275-1990
I am a life-long area native and 26 year Bedford resident and homeowner. I am an active member of the Massachusetts Association of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors, and Greater Boston Real Estate Board. I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree with an expertise in interior design combined with a minor in education. In addition, I hold the designation of “Realtor” and have more than 20 years experience selling real estate.
Whether selling or buying, you can depend on top quality service from a professional individual and company whose goal is to fulfill your expectations for a successful transaction. However, your input is important to us and we aim to find solutions that are tailored to your specific needs.
- Assessing what can be done to improve the market value of your property Determining the “Right Price” to market your property
- Creating a comprehensive marketing campaign to the public
- Promoting your property to other Realtors
- Communicating feedback and advising you of changes in the market climate Presenting all offers to you promptly and assist in evaluating them
- Coordinating and monitoring the closing process – advising you of events that may threaten closing
- Ongoing follow up and client communication
What does all of this mean to you? You will benefit from 45 years combined real estate and interior design experience.