Barrett Sotheby's International Realty - Carlisle
15 Lowell Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
Email Phone: 978-371-3110
- Certified local Buyer and Seller Representative (CBR, CSR) for over 25 years.
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP).
- Affiliated with Barrett for 20+ years representing Concord MA and the surrounding towns west of Boston.
- Continuous Top Producing Agent in the office
- Top Relocation Agent in for the past 8 years
- Member of the Design to Sell Team at Barrett Sotheby's for 7 years
- Zillow Premier Agent with over 60 recent testimonials
- Prior to Barrett, she worked for 5 years as a Boston/Back Bay real estate agent.
- Invested and managed rental properties with the Simon's Group from 1988 - 1993
- B.A. Early Childhood Education 1980 with a Minor in Multi-Cultural Education from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- National Association of Realtors, NAR
- Greater Boston Association of Realtors, GBREB
Laura has been a Concord resident since 1989
- 15 year volunteer with Meals on Wheels
- Volunteer/Contributor to the Concord Chamber of Commerce and the Concord Ed Fund
- Hobbies include: Collecting crystal, gardening, flower arranging, decorating on a dime, dancing, "daycations" and reading novels
Laura has a reputation for being an effective and supportive agent Laura handled the entire sales process with professionalism, but more importantly, kindness! She “held my hand” through the entire process enabling me to continue to engage in my life at a high level, without many of the stressors if selling a home! Laura went above and beyond to help me manage the necessary details of getting my home ready for sale, even changing light bulbs! She went above and beyond my [...]
Maria Rose, Concord Ma
Laura McKenna is a pleasure to work with. She is highly professional, empathetic and was able to understand our needs. She knows the area vey well and is resourceful, which let’s her think outside of box. We highly recommend her.
Azra Cosic, Carlisle MA
"Laura is the most professional, organized, efficient and supportive Real Estate Agent I have ever had - all the reviews I had read on Zillow prior to choosing her were accurate! She helped me to purchase a condo for myself in Concord. Laura was always accessible via text, cell, email and in person. When I wanted to visit a home on a specific day and time, she made it happen and was there with me to provide her expertise and advise. She always listened to my feedback. And when I finally [...]
Laura guided the entire sales process for us, starting in the months leading up to the listing. She provided advice on projects to improve the show-ability of our home and helped stage it for better viewing by buyers. She listens and understands what is important to the homeowner and is always respectful of the owners' time and feelings. She is right beside you throughout the sale.
Donna and David Frank
I Laura did a very professional,and satisfying job and a pleasure to be associated With.
If you want to find the most hard-working, involved, caring, and competent broker for Concord and surrounding towns call Laura McKenna at Barrett Southebys. She has sold two homes for me and is always in there working with me. She is just as comfortable in shorts painting with me as she is working with financial statements and lawyers. At every step she thought through our decisions and looked around every corner before she chose. She is hard-working, knows what she is doing, honest, knows [...]
Carrie Taylor Maynard MA
Laura took the stress of selling my home away. She took care of everything.